ELDER CARE SERVICES
Need to know how elder home care services work?
Know that your family is safe with us.
With our elder care services:
Our caregivers are fully screened, bonded and insured to protect you
Our caregivers are covered by WSIB so that they are protected
Guardian Home Care carries full liability insurance to protect everyone
Comprehensive elderly home care for your loved one.
Guardian elder care delivers:
Bathing, dressing and grooming, and meal preparation
Injections and diabetes management, medication administration, and end of life care
Friendly visiting to reduce loneliness and improve mood
Know your elderly loved one is safe and cared for, while others can sleep
ONE-ON-ONE PRIVATE DUTY
Hospital care for constant attention when hospital staff are too busy to help
Escorting to appointments and shopping
“I know that mom improved because of the care and support from your caregivers. Thank you.”
Know what is happening with your parent.
Our in-home elderly care services will:
Give you regular updates about your loved one
Keep you up to date
Let you know if any supplies or equipment are needed
“Thank you for the caregivers you sent to look after mom. They were gems and we could not have gotten through those last few days without their help.”
Get Help Fast
No hassle sign-up, we can do it electronically for your convenience
We can respond quickly to get the elder care you need
Personal care or nursing care can be put into place quickly when your family is experiencing crisis, we can help.
Our elder care home health can be delivered in a retirement home, in a nursing home, private duty in the hospital, or in your own home
“This has been a seamless experience from initial contact to full care”
Guardian Home Care has you Covered in More Ways Than One
Gain peace of mind and allow us to take care of the care
- With over 124,800 hours of elderly home care delivered and staffed, our experience and reliability stand tall
- Our case management and attention to detail is second to none, know you are in good hands
- We can coordinate medical equipment, purchase and installation
- We can coordinate with our physiotherapist and your pharmacy
If you are caring from afar, or have a demanding job:
- Our care is easy to begin and based on your needs
- Easy payment options
- Save time and focus on your family and other demands
Frequently Asked Questions
At Guardian Home Care Toronto, our mission is to deliver high-level compassionate elder care to your loved one when you cannot be there yourself. We want families of our clients to have respite and peace of mind while we are delivering our elderly care services.
BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN FROM CHOOSING OUR ELDER HOME CARE SERVICES
WHAT DO ELDER CARE SERVICES PROVIDE?
Our Toronto elder home care services are customized to care for your exact needs and desires. Through co-ordination and consultation with the client, the client’s family, our nurses, and any health professionals involved, we will produce an initial care plan that includes, but is not limited to:
- Bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming and incontinence care
- Meal preparation according to your needs
- Walks, exercise and/or physiotherapy
- Nursing care
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and changing of bed linens
- Medication reminders
- Escorting to medical appointments
- Companionship and social interaction
WHAT KIND OF ELDERLY CARE DO YOU PROVIDE?
WHERE DO WE DELIVER ELDER CARE IN TORONTO?
Our elder care services are delivered in:
• our client’s homes,
• retirement homes,
• long term care homes (nursing homes),
• and one-on-one in hospitals.